Do you have what it takes to be an SRSOI paranormal investigator?
We are currently looking for talented people to become researchers on our team.
We're looking for individuals with the following qualities:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a vehicle or other reliable source of transportation.
- Great Communication and Interpersonal Skills - An active participant in e-mail conversations, good with clients.
- Mechanical / Electrical Skills - For help with our Ghost Box and other devices
- Must have internet, check e-mail frequently, have a Facebook Page.
- Must be able to listen for and harvest EVPS with computer equipment, AND upload them to the group's e-mail or webpage in MP3 format for group listening and analyzing. We can train you on this, but intermediate to advanced computer skills are required.
- Extra consideration given to individuals with skills in the areas of Public Relations, Marketing, Website Development, Public Speaking or Video Editing
- Most of all.......you can not be afraid of the dark!
Tools required when you join our team:
- Headlamp or flashlight with "Red" light setting
- Walkie Talkie
- Handheld audio recorder
- Desktop or laptop computer
At least one of the following:
- EMF Detector or Mel-Meter or K2
- Laser or close-range thermometer
- Video Camera
- Digital Camera
- Other valuable paranormal equipment.
If you think you have what it takes, send an e-mail to contactSRSOI@gmail.com with a description of your skills, your age and the city where you live.